I know everyone is probably sick of reading posts about Twilight but I love it so I am still gonna write one! I went to the movie twice already with some friends from work. We had so much fun! We went to the midnight showing and then again on monday! We are planning another night to go see it again. I could watch it over and over I love Edward!
Don't you love the part when they are in the trees when he tells her to hang on spider monkey! I thought they did such a good job with the cast. They all fit the part so perfect. I had my doubts about Edward before I saw the movie, but he did such a good job I loved it!
Did everyone hear they are officially making New Moon! yeah! What did you all think of the movie?
I now truly know the meaning of the statement when it rains it pours. Thursday I got a phone call telling me my grandpa had passed away. He was old and in pain, so I had to tell myself it was for the best. On Saturday I got a phone call telling me my sister Tricia had passed away. I feel sick to my stomach when I think about it. She was 35 years old and had so much life to live. I have never had death so close to me and I am not sure how to handle it. I have been having a hard time telling people, so this is my way of telling those people that I should have told but didn't. I just want to thank everyone who has reached out and helped me and my family. I can't believe how kind people are to lend a helping hand. We have gotten so many offers of help we could never possibly use it all. Every moment of life is worth a celebration, so instead of mourning their life lost I think I would rather celebrate their life lived.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I had a few BF's from high school
Seriously? Yes, I started out high school with a serious Bf and ended high school with one.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My beautiful Kia Sephia! We had a lot of good times in that car.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? Uh? I can't think of anything in high school, but in Jr. High my shirt got ripped open in front of a lot of people. That was pretty embarrassing!
4. Were you a party animal? I loved to party! I was a social butterfly! I never drank just had fun with my friends!
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, I wish I had talent in those areas!
6. Were you considered a flirt? I think so?
7. Were you a nerd? I wasn't smart enough to be a nerd.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Cheerleading
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? yes, for painting paws on the sidewalk during homecoming week. Pretty crazy huh? Who gets suspended for school spirit?
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Parts of it
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Arnold, Butters, Bro. Andersen, Dominque, Bro. Thorpe, Coach Andersen, Hadley (although I never had him, but he was fun), Kelly, I am sure their are more I had great teachers!
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Well I liked school lunch so I ate there. My senior year I was a lunch aide so I had to be there to regulate!
13. What was your school's full name? Fremont High School
14. School Mascot? Silverwolves
15. Did you go to Homecoming and with whom did you go? Soph- Chance Russell, Jr- Casey Cook, Senior- Troy Coroles
16. Would you go back and do it again? I loved high school, but I love my life now so no.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Texting my friends and having fun!
18. Where did you go for Sr. skip day? Pineview dam
19. Where you in any clubs? I guess cheerleading is considered a club.
20. Who was your prom date? Well, I don't think I went my Soph year, Jr- Cody Nebaker, Sr- Todd I can't remember his last name it seems so long ago!
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Heck yes I am!
22. Looking back what advice would you give yourself? Have fun! It is your last chance to be a kid!
This was fun taking a trip down memory lane......I tag Arrienne, Rachel (so she will make a new post), Hollee, Kari, Jena and anyone else who wants to!
Tyson with little lady bug Lily Tyson and I were clowns this year. We went to Tyson's Aunt Heidi's, that is Me, Jena, Maddee and Kami at Heid's party. We also went to our friends Ben and Lindsey's for a party. Of course I forgot my camera to theirs. I am trying to remember to take more pictures! We had a lot of fun this halloween. Happy Halloween!
I have been tagged by Maddee! If I tag you you have to list 6 things people might not know about you and then tag 6 other people.
1- I love disney shows! I love watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and Hannah Montana on Saturday morning. I loved Miley Sirus before she became way famous.
2- I love, love, love to read! Not just the Twilight series but everything! (well everything except my text books) When I was little I used to get grounded from reading!
3- My favorite stress reliever is to run........If I have a lot on my mind nothing clears it like a good run. I am not super fast but I can do a lot of miles.
4- I am late everywhere I go! I try to be on time, but for some reason I just can't! I am getting better though.
5- I have over 15 speeding tickets! I know everyone tells me I am a horrible driver! I hope my husband doesn't read this one because I am currently working him for a new car........I can say like 12 of them were in high school I am getting much better!
6- I love to indulge in purses. I hate to say it but I am one of those girls that has to have a high priced brand name purse! For those of you that don't have one never get one because once you do you can't go back to a cheap one!
On a side note school started back up this Monday.....I have seventeen credits so I am gonna be pretty busy tackling them, but it will defiantly be worth it to graduate in May.
Okay, so is everyone done reading Breaking Dawn? So good right! The night before it came out we headed to Barnes and Noble for a Breaking Dawn party. There were 2,500 people there it was crazy!!! We were all decked out in our team Edward shirts.......they said bite me on the back. (we all would love for Edward to bite us). It was fun, and I loved the book I won't spoil anything for those of you not done yet. If you haven't read them you really need to start! It really is a great book for people that really don't like to read.........give them a try!
Me and Rach getting crazy at the party! Rach can't believe the madness! This is a picture of our shirts.......go team Edward! Let me know what you all thought of the book. We can have a blog book club!
This Year I finally got Tyson out of Plaincity! We went on a 9 day cruise! We had a blast, it was a while ago but since I am new to this blogging stuff I thought I would try posting some pics of us there.
This is the group we went with they were so much fun!
At the Beach in the Dominican Republic.
Parasailing in Antigua
Zip lining in St. Lucia
A beautiful view in Barbados
This is us in Tortilla in the Virgin Islands. We went to these baths it was one of favorite things we did.