Tuesday, November 11, 2008

High School Tag!


1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I had a few BF's  from high school
Seriously? Yes, I started out high school with a serious Bf and ended high school with one.

2. What kind of car did you drive? My beautiful Kia Sephia!  We had a lot of good times in that car.

3. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? Uh? I can't think of anything in high school, but in Jr. High my shirt got ripped open in front of a lot of people. That was pretty embarrassing!

4. Were you a party animal?  I loved to party! I was a social butterfly!  I never drank just had fun with my friends!

5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?  No, I wish I had talent in those areas!

6. Were you considered a flirt?  I think so?

7. Were you a nerd?  I wasn't smart enough to be a nerd.

8. Were you on any varsity teams?  Cheerleading

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? yes, for painting paws on the sidewalk during homecoming week.  Pretty crazy huh?  Who gets suspended for school spirit?

10.  Can you still sing the fight song?  Parts of it

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Arnold, Butters, Bro. Andersen, Dominque, Bro. Thorpe, Coach Andersen, Hadley (although I never had him, but he was fun), Kelly, I am sure their are more I had great teachers!

12. Where did you sit during lunch?  Well I liked school lunch so I ate there.  My senior year I was a lunch aide so I had to be there to regulate!

13. What was your school's full name? Fremont High School

14. School Mascot? Silverwolves

15. Did you go to Homecoming and with whom did you go? Soph- Chance Russell, Jr- Casey Cook, Senior- Troy Coroles

16. Would you go back and do it again? I loved high school, but I love my life now so no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Texting my friends and having fun!

18. Where did you go for Sr. skip day?  Pineview dam

19. Where you in any clubs? I guess cheerleading is considered a club.

20. Who was your prom date? Well, I don't think I went my Soph year, Jr- Cody Nebaker, Sr- Todd I can't remember his last name it seems so long ago!

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Heck yes I am!

22. Looking back what advice would you give yourself?  Have fun!  It is your last chance to be a kid!  

This was fun taking a trip down memory lane......I tag Arrienne, Rachel (so she will make a new post), Hollee, Kari, Jena and anyone else who wants to!

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Good old high school! I love how neither of us can remember who we went with to prom!

Sean and Hollee said...

Oh the high school days! We had so much fun. I usually don't do tag's but maybe i'll have to do this one.

Miss Candace said...

You forgot to mention your two black eyes! I remember those and I didn't even go to school with you. Poor Meg, they looked like they hurt!

April said...

Good ol' Fremont! I agree with you. High school was fun, but I would never go back if I had the chance. Life is too good now.

Brittney said...

Every time I come to your blog I see your pictures on the right hand side, and I'm just blown away by how gorgeous you are! Seriously!

It was fun to think back on high school while reading your answers, though I think mine were probably the opposite haha.. I was more like the nerdy, non-partying, band geek.

Jamie said...

Hi Megan, I found you on Candace's blog. You have a cute blog! I just started one if you want to add me. It's DanandJamiesmith.blogspot.com.
See ya at work.