Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight



I know everyone is probably sick of reading posts about Twilight but I love it so I am still gonna write one!  I went to the movie twice already with some friends from work.  We had so much fun! We went to the midnight showing and then again on monday! We are planning another night to go see it again.  I could watch it over and over I love Edward!

Don't you love the part when they are in the trees when he tells her to hang on spider monkey!
I thought they did such a good job with the cast. They all fit the part so perfect.  I had my doubts about Edward before I saw the movie, but he did such a good job I loved it!
Did everyone hear they are officially making New Moon! yeah!  What did you all think of the movie?

6 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

When it comes out on video or when the theatres settle down a little, us girls should go together!

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

I have also seen it twice already!! the first time all I did was compare it to the book. So I went again and I loved it. Happy Thanksgiving. I just wanted to tell you that I am thankful for good friends like you. You will always have a special place in my heart, love you.We need to get together soon.

Kari said...

I'm glad you loved it too! I'm surprised at how many didn't really like it much, cause I can't stop thinking about it! I thought they did an awesome job too!
I need to go see it again, maybe that's what we should do for our "friend christmas party"!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Meg!
Of course we all loved it me included thats all everyone at work talks about ha ha
Cant wait to see it again with you all tomorrow night! Edward Edward what a dream guy!

Kelsey said...

Why wasn't edward hotter? Like the one in my head?

Pyper said...

I Loved it! It was totally worth staying up all late to go see it at midnight! Edward was a freaking hottie!!! I still need to go and and take my Hubby to see it, i think i'll love it even more the 2nd time.

Any ways-- Me and My momma and sistas already went to the Nutcracker (fri after Thanksgiving), and ate at the Greenery before- I guess we just missed ya :) Seems like we see you there every year though:)