Friday, August 15, 2008

Don't you just love Edward?!

Okay, so is everyone done reading Breaking Dawn?  So good right!  The night before it came out we headed to Barnes and Noble for a Breaking Dawn party.  There were 2,500 people there it was crazy!!! We were all decked out in our team Edward shirts.......they said bite me on the back.  (we all would love for Edward to bite us).   It was fun, and I loved the book I won't spoil anything for those of you not done yet.  If you haven't read them you really need to start!  It really is a great book for people that really don't like to read.........give them a try!

                                    Me and Rach getting crazy at the party!
                                          Rach can't believe the madness!
This is a picture of our shirts.......go team Edward! Let me know what you all thought of the book.  We can have a blog book club!

15 comments:

moellendorf family said...

hey meg it was so good to hear from you your blog is darling, im glad you found my blog. so when are you to going to start your fam?

April said...

Hey Meg! I'm glad to see that you joined the blogging! And yours sure is cute too. So you went to one of those crazy Breaking Dawn parties huh? Looks like you had fun.

Mitzi said...

Yeah, another blogging friend! I should be so embarassed by how bad you guys always kill us in dodgeball that I probably shouldn't dare to leave a comment on your blog! :) Maybe you could go easy on us at least once! I love your sidebar pics with your hubby! Very cute! It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to and to keep in touch with you!

Pyper said...

I love that I'm not the only one that is in love with Edward!! I just recently jumped on the bandwagon and started reading the books. I'm almost done with the 2nd one so I have some catching up to do for sure. Your completely right about the books being easy reading. I've made everyone start reading them :) I love your t-shirts- that was too cute :) :)

Miss Candace said...

you girls are crazy! That's why I love you though! Good to see u finally on here.

Sean and Hollee said...

Looks like you crazy girls had tonz of fun! My sister wants to know why you haven't added her to your friend list?

BrianFam said...

Yeah! Meggy, such a cute blog! Im proud of ya. Edward is my fav vamp!

Kelsey said...

You're so funny! I also am an Edward fan!

MaddeeShaw said...

i dont read this vampire book. but it sure is popular amoung everyone!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

I wish I knew what to say-but I don't read!

Taylor and Jena Hendry said...

I'm not a reader either! :( But Meg I love your blog. I love the pics from your cruise. I really want to go on one. Lets plan one, do you think Ty would go again? It would be so fun! And also, I have finally added you to my blog! Yeah! love ya!

Heidi said...

Im not a reader either, but everyone seems to talk about these books ALOT!! Looks like you had fun getting the book though!

MaddeeShaw said...

i tagged you look at my blog for the rules

Carissa said...

Megan! I didn't know you were out here in cyberspace ;)

It looks like your cruise was fun. Hey, the kids are going to be at your parents' house all weekend while I go visit Ty (my Ty- not yours, hee hee) so you'll have to go say hi to them. They love ya and miss ya!

carnahan fam said...

Meggg! Hi Friend, good to see ya last night...that dessert miss Marci made was sure tasty huh! Hope you played a mean dodgeball game :) Let's hang out again soon...maybe a bbq with our neighbor pals :)