Tuesday, August 12, 2008



This Year I finally got Tyson out of Plaincity!  We went on a 9 day cruise!  We had a blast, it was a while ago but since I am new to this blogging stuff I thought I would try posting some pics of us there.  




                                     This is the group we went with they were so much fun!

                                                At the Beach in the Dominican Republic.

                                                               Parasailing in Antigua 

                                                             Zip lining in St. Lucia

                                                        A beautiful view in Barbados

This is us in Tortilla in the Virgin Islands.  We went to these baths it was one of favorite things we did.

                                                            On the ship having fun!

5 comments:

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Yay Megan! Good job! I haven't even seen any of those pictures yet, they are so cute! Looks like so much fun. We need to do a cruise soon! PS: I am pretty sure it's Tortola and not Tortilla! Tortillas are to be eaten! Ha ha!

MaddeeShaw said...

I didn't know you guys went on a Cruise! See, thats why blogging is great. you learn more about your own family. since no one tells me anything, i'll just look at all your blogs. oh & Take a look at my blog...the watsons can really disco!

Sharli said...

I love cruises It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Its so hard to do any of that after you have kids! Those baths look really cool!

Rachel said...

Hey meg! The blog is looking great, bravo! Well, this is my last day at the green...tear :) I really am sad about it, I'm going to miss you so much. But we are going to plan a lunch date before school starts! Thanks for everything girl...you are the best! Love ya, Rach

Gabby Crabby Face all the way!!

Pyper said...

Hey Meg- thanks for the comment :) I love all your pics you have on here so far.Your page is coming along :) Me and Cody have been on 2 cruises now and loved it too- but i think we're about done though because i spend most of my time in the bathroom :( But anyways you 2 are the cutest couple ever- and i need to come see ya again soon at your work :) Keep in touch :) :)