Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag I am it!

I have been tagged by Maddee!  If I tag you you have to list 6 things people might not know about you and then tag 6 other people.

1- I love disney shows!  I love watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and Hannah Montana on Saturday morning.  I loved Miley Sirus before she became way famous.

2- I love, love, love to read!  Not just the Twilight series but everything! (well everything except my text books) When I was little I used to get grounded from reading!

3- My favorite stress reliever is to run........If I have a lot on my mind nothing clears it like a good run.  I am not super fast but I can do a lot of miles.

4- I am late everywhere I go!  I try to be on time, but for some reason I just can't!  I am getting better though.

5- I have over 15 speeding tickets!  I know everyone tells me I am a horrible driver!  I hope my husband doesn't read this one because I am currently working him for a new car........I can say like 12 of them were in high school I am getting much better!

6-  I love to indulge in purses.  I hate to say it but I am one of those girls that has to have a high priced brand name purse!  For those of you that don't have one never get one because once you do you can't go back to a cheap one!

On a side note school started back up this Monday.....I have seventeen credits so I am gonna be pretty busy tackling them, but it will defiantly be worth it to graduate in May.

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Hi darling Megan! You are so beautiful and photogenic. I am impressed with your 17 credits! Good luck! Tell Tyson hi for Shane and I. Hope all is well! :)

Rachel said...

Meg!! Hey girl I miss you! How is everything? We need to do lunch...or dinner...or both, really soon! love ya!

Girls Rule said...

Meg, This is Krystal Justin's sister. I had to check out the blog. FYI I love Hannah Montana. J/K. We would love to see you both again.

Miss Candace said...

Meg you are so cute, and so are your fancy purses. I am late everywhere I go too, but you already knew that. At least we have a job that likes us enough to put up with it :)

carnahan fam said...

Meg were are so much alike! I am late for EVERYTHING and it drives Ben crazy! And you know my love for expensive purses AND I secretly love the Disney channel too :) Me and CaSH LOVE to hang out in the day and watch Hannah Montana! Anyway, count me in on the Modbe party :)

Carissa said...

Hi Meg! Ty is coming back in November. We miss you too, hope you're keeping your head above water at school with all those credits.