Monday, May 4, 2009

Yeahhh I did it!!!



First of all a couple weeks ago I went to the Britney Spears concert!  We had nose bleed seats but we still had a fun time!  She puts on a great show!
                         We went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner. Yummy!
                                            Me and Casandra Rose
                                            Shar, me and Meg
       This is all of us that went Cassie, Sarah, Sharlee, Me, Meg and Kassie

This last friday I graduated!!! Yeah! It feels really good to be done! It felt like when I was going I would never be done, but now that I am I think it went by fast!  I am just happy I stuck with it!


Me and Ty
Ty's fam
                                                  My Fam!





15 comments:

Jeff and Susan said...

meg that is so neat congrats!! i can't wait to go back to school and finish my degree sometime in the future!

Pyper said...

Congrats on graduating Meg- THat is awesome!!

BrianFam said...

Way to go meggy-that is the best day. You have lots more great days to come with that sweet little baby your growin too! Congrats :) and thanks for helping Rob out so much, your so sweet.

April said...

Congratulations on graduating Meg! That's such an accomplishment, and you should feel very proud. It was nice to see you last weekend for a bit. I guess that would've been the night after you graduated huh? It was very nice of you to stop and say hi :)

MaddeeShaw said...

dont u have some other good news:)

Simkins said...

Yaaaay! We are so excited for you and even more excited that you will have more time to hang out now! It looked like you and your friends had such a fun time at Brittany! Talk to you later!

Sharli said...

Congrats! And Im wondering what this other great news is everybody else is talking about? :)

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Congrats Meggie! Now maybe you will have more time to update your blog???? :)

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Congrats on graduating!!! And I am wondering why people are talking about good news???? Please do tell!! Also, Thanks for coming to my shower!! You guys are great!

Brad and Jen said...

YAY!!! Congrats! That is so awesome! Are you going to do anything with your degree? Hope all is going well? You are still as cute as ever!

ashlee thompson said...

Congrats!!! That is such an accomplishment. What are your plans now?

Candace Thomas said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you...what a relief!

Carissa said...

Congratulations on the graduation!!! Does it feel like a new beginning now?

Lil Miss jennie said...

Megan youre such an awesome smart fun girl! Gladd you finished school but please dont quit The Greenery it would be no fun without you!!!:(

Microsoft Office said...

Download Outlook 2010 provides an integrated solution for managing your time and information, and remaining in control of the information that reaches you. Outlook 2010 is still the best and most useful tool of its kind.